Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good morning - is it?

I woke up with a strange feeling today - I didn't want to go to school. I don't feel like teaching today even though I have a fairly easy day ahead of me. I just don't feel like conversing, explaining things and answering questions (vital teaching tools, AWOL today) What I feel like doing is staying in bed all day, without any interruptions from anyone, and watching dvds on my laptop. I hate those days when even saying good morning in fake cheeriness is a struggle.

7 comments:

  1. Lets hope that you don't have a gun, given that it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard (of RBB) told me that the teachers go in each day at Nuova Lazio High. Is your school more optional?
    Bin Hire

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the future I see you as a DP. They seem to choose their days where Richard (of RBB) works. A lot of them will acquire masters degrees in education in the future.
    Different Time Zone Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas I am not a DP yet so of course I did go in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear. Hope you are recovered now. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheer up. There's bound to be a few weeks holiday coming your way soon - you being a school teacher and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comeinyoupants is always on holiday - well, except when he's down at Rotary.

    ReplyDelete