Tuesday, December 7, 2010

fingers crossed

I say fingers crossed cause I am not sure I have embeded this properly, but if I have this is a very poor quality video of the staff stage challenge. (probably filmed on a cellphone) There was a better filming of it and photos which I will add later - but I know you have been waiting with bated breath. I am the first one to come on in the gaga dance and the last one to leave if you are looking for me. It will give you a good idea of why my ears were ringing after wards, and why I felt like a superstar.


3 comments:

  1. What fun! Simon Cowell telling you to 'beat it' was a bit harsh though. I haven't seen audience hysteria like that since the Beatles tour in the '60's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Comeinyourpants on this one. Well done Fflur!!!

    ReplyDelete