Tuesday, April 5, 2011

cloud 8

I am almost on cloud 9, the weekend was fantastic! "so why not cloud 9?" I hear Richard's imaginary crowd shout all the way from his blog.
Well I miss him now that he is back in Taranaki, and missing someone sucks. Better to have someone to miss though, and I must keep reminding myself of that. I have found very little time to blog (but hey, what's new??) because I have been at work, or on the phone or texting or skyping Naki guy. Am I obsessed? Yes, a little.
In just 9 sleeps I will be driving up to Taranaki to spend the whole two weeks there and we are both looking forward to spending more than just two nights together.
"We are so happy for you Fflur!" Thanks Richard's imaginary crowd, I am very happy too.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you're so happy Fflur.
    You deserve some happiness after slaving all day with your polite young ladies at East.
    Get them ready for ManofErrors.
    Tell them some dark and dismal stories about the troglodyte teachers from Nuova Lazio High.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait (for us). Feel free to use my imaginary crowd whenever you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy you're having fun. Have very, very good holidays.

    ReplyDelete